Thursday, February 07, 2013

Bunny Cutlet Solo Show - May 3rd, 2013


Bunny Cutlet Solo Show - May 3rd, 2013
(Once I have a theme name these blog titles will be easier to follow...)  

I've been working with some of the sketches from my previous post in an acrylic wash on blush colored paper. I've been looking to find a middle ground between painting and drawing so I can explore more ideas and create more pieces in the duration of my usual rushed show scheduling.  I decided to start with my "helpless hands" series...









These seem a little washed out on my monitor, hope they look better for you! I may try to readjust and repost.  I'll discuss the theme and thought behind these now or later if anyone out there is interested.  Otherwise, I hope you enjoy the imagery. 

Another update coming soon!

No comments: