Monday, November 12, 2012

Too Art For TV 6

(backblogging)

Too Art for TV 6 Opened November 9th at the brand new Bunnycutlet Gallery in Brooklyn. If the crowd was any indication, the show was an immense success.  The work spoke for itself.  Below is my contribution to the show - 7 small paintings. Several of the images were born whilst I was waiting to serve jury duty and shortly after I had realized that I had left my grandmother's ring in the juror's lavatory from which it had "vanished".  I've included those drawings here as well as the way the paintings are meant to be hung and seen.  Of course they are sold individually but I think seeing them in their original arrangement is revealing.


"Lashing Out" 9 x 12 in Acrylic on Wood Panel

"We Are All Just Pearls Strung Together On One Thread" 5 x 7 in Acrylic on Wood Panel


This is the arrangement of how this set of paintings is meant to be seen.  Currently hanging at Bunnycutlet Gallery until the end of the month.


"Cloud Bites" 4 x 4 in Acrylic on Wood Panel



My rather sad attempt at a drawing of my Grandmother's ring - I miss it, I miss her

No comments: