Thursday, May 10, 2007

Too Art 4 TV Too - Pics from the show

Hey! The show was a great time and (i think) a complete success! I met a couple of great artists there and got to see some old friends. The work was terrific and so was the turn out. Here's a taste of the show pics, if you'd like to see more go to my flickr photo set HERE


Full house - pretty awesome

Chris George - who helped me sand spackle a few days before the show - awesome work. I LOVE the Danger Club girls painting. Great sense of humour.



Jared Deal's work. A crowd pleaser. I'm loving the plush!


Hey - CORRECTION! I originally thought this piece was one of Dagan Moriarty's but turns out it is by a one Tim Shankweilers. Kano sent me that correction. Thanks so much for the heads up! It's a great piece.

:( - not sure who's these were but I really liked them.


Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who showed up and showed support - xo



3 comments:

kaNO! said...

Hey kelly, stumbled on ur blog, I loved your pieces at the 2 art show and your piece in the zlick show was pretty dope as well. FYI that painting is not Dagan's but Tim Shankweilers.

Unknown said...

Hey Thanks! I'm glad you liked the pieces and thanks for the correction on that piece - it's a nice one :)

Brendan Tobin said...

Hey Ms. Denato-

Found your blog and figured I'd drop a line. I'd love to see what you're working on lately. Loved the Curry Cubes and the Zlik pics on your Flickr page. Later.

--B