Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Plastic Heart Presents - New Moon : Interpretations of the Chinese Zodiac 2012

New Moon opening @ My Plastic Heart NYC was last night! It was a great turnout with lots of lovely and familiar faces :) The people associated with that place are just some of the greatest - it's always a good time. You can read a little Q & A between myself and the MPH blogger about my New Moon work here: www.myplasticblog.com Below are the images of my pieces that are in the exhibit. (Eventually I might post a few pics from the opening itself we'll see...) For now I hope you enjoy these! Thanks for the support while I was preparing for this show. Get ready to do the same for my show with Andrew Bell at Stranger Factory in NM this April!



Horse & Dragon - 13 x 18 in Acrylic on Wood Panel



Year of the Horse - Fire 5 x 7 inches Acrylic & Ink on Paper



Year of the Horse - Water 5 x 7 inches Acrylic & Ink on Paper




Year of the Horse - Earth 5 x 7 inches Acrylic & Ink on Paper



Year of the Horse - Wood 5 x 7 inches Origami Paper & Balsa Wood



Year of the Horse - Wood 5 x 7 inches Colored Tin (Tough to get an image of this lil' reflective guy)

No comments: